Mother's Day is only a few weeks away, can you believe it? With the day fast approaching, it's about time to be getting onto organising your gifts, but sometimes picking the right present can be so tricky.
I've gathered a little list of gift ideas I love for your Mum, Nan, bestie, or even for yourself, all made by some lovely Australian small businesses; that way you can rest easy knowing your shopping is also supporting local makers. (Please note that none of the links here are affiliate links in any way, I'm choosing to share products and brands which I personally support!)
1. How super gorgeous is this chunky handmade Hug Me Mug by Emily Brown? I can just picture this full of coffee, tea, or a lovely hot chocolate and a few marshmallows if that's your fancy. I have a soft spot for beautiful ceramics and Emily's work is all so beautiful!
2. If you're on the hunt for some wearable art, check out these colourful Scrunchies by Togetherness Design which are handmade from offcuts of their materials, featuring original illustrations!
3. Be still my heart! This adorable Llama Flower Holder by Gail CC is perfect for holding a few little blooms and brightening up a desk or shelf. If Llama's aren't your cup of tea, she has a range of small critters for your home, like a bunny ring holder or a cat scoop!
4. Give the gift of self care this year with our very own Self Care Notepad, complete with a section to check in with your five senses, list a few tasks for the day (you always get to tick off the first one!) and a tracker for keeping hydrated.
5. Jewellery is always a good pick, but how about a piece filled with real flowers? This beautiful Tropics Copper Pendant by Hazel and Herb holds Australian native flowers inside for a special one-of-a-kind gift for a nature lover.
I hope this lovely list helped to inspire your shopping! Take care of yourself (and your mum!) in the new month.